resources for parents
As parents we always worry and have questions. At Complete Children’s Health, we listen and care about your concerns. Our For Parents area is devoted to addressing, educating, and informing parents about some of the common issues and topics that we hear about as pediatricians. We are proud to provide several resources and you can easily access different topics and categories by using the Sections Links on this page. Please contact us with questions.
General Parenting Resources
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Centers for Disease Control
- Adventures in Parenting – National Institute of Child and Human Development
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- FunfitKids – President’s Council on Physical Fitness & Sports
- Lettercard.org – Resources about Genetic Conditions
- Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC) Vaccine Information Statements
Provides possible health consequences of non-vaccination and possible side effects of each vaccine.
- AAP Childhood Immunization Support Program
Website with information for providers and parents.
- Immunization Resources
A more comprehensive list of immunization resources.
Asthma and Allergies
Toxic Chemicals and Environmental Health Risks
- Become an EX – help with quitting smoking
3262 Salt Creek Circle, Lincoln, NE 68504
4020 Hohensee Drive, Lincoln, NE 68516
8201 Northwoods Drive, Lincoln, NE 68505
1336 West A St, Suite B Lincoln, NE 68522
8:45 am to 4:30 pm Monday – Friday
Northwoods and West A Locations Only
9:00 am to 4:00 pm Saturday
10:00 am to 2:00 pm Sunday
West A Location Only
Monday – Thursday starting at 5:30 pm
8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
8:30 am to 3:30 pm Saturday
9:30 am to 1:30 pm Sunday