Visiting Our Offices During the Pandemic: What You Should Know
Complete Children’s Health is dedicated to the health of your child and family during the COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to update our practices and policies to ensure the health and safety of the families we care for, whether they are visiting us for a sick or well appointment.
Please take a moment to review the following measures:
- Upon your arrival, please call the office location to check in.
- North—3262 Salt Creek Circle 402-327-6054
- East–8201 Northwoods Drive 402-327-6053
- South—4020 Hohensee Drive 402-327-6055
- West—1336 West A Street 402-327-6056
- To keep healthy patients healthy and prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are using measures within our offices to separate patients visiting for well care and sick visits. This may include using a different entrance.
- Everyone ages two years (2) and older must wear a mask over their mouth and nose while in our office. Vented masks are NOT PERMITTED.
- To limit time spent in our offices, please complete assigned surveys on our PATIENT PORTAL prior to arrival.
- Finally, unless we are prepared to see your child for a sick visit, we are diligently screening patients and visitors for COVID-19-like symptoms ahead of their appointment.
For well child checks, we will ask if anyone one attending the appointment is feeling ill:
- Do you have a fever greater than 100.4 degrees?
- Do you have chills, cough, nasal congestion (including runny nose), sore throat, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath?
- Have you and/or anyone in your household been exposed to COVID-19 or to any person that is currently isolated due to symptoms or a positive test?
If anyone attending the appointment answers YES to any of the above questions, we will usually be able to proceed with the appointment. This information allows us to take proper precautions. Some appointment types may need to be rescheduled.
NOTE: Our operating hours as listed on our website may adjust due to the pandemic.
For the most up to date information, please feel free to call our office at (402) 465-5600.