Visiting Our Offices During the Pandemic: What You Should Know
Complete Children’s Health is dedicated to the health of your child and family during the COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to update our practices and policies to ensure the health and safety of the families we care for, whether they are visiting us for a sick or well appointment.
Please take a moment to review the following measures in place effective May 3, 2021:
- Our waiting areas are closed. Upon your arrival, you will call the office location to check in.
- North—3262 Salt Creek Circle 402-327-6054
- East–8201 Northwoods Drive 402-327-6053
- South—4020 Hohensee Drive 402-327-6055
- West—1336 West A Street 402-327-6056
- To keep healthy patients healthy and prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are using measures within our offices to separate patients visiting for well care and sick visits. This may include using a different entrance.
- Everyone ages two years (2) and older must wear a mask over their mouth and nose while in our office. Vented masks are NOT PERMITTED.
- To limit time spent in our offices, please complete assigned surveys on our PATIENT PORTAL prior to arrival. If your survey has not been completed, you will be asked to complete it prior to entering the office.
- Finally, unless we are prepared to see your child for a sick visit, we are diligently screening patients and visitors for COVID-19-like symptoms ahead of their appointment.
To save you time, here is what we will ask of everyone attending the appointment:
- Do you have a fever greater than 100.4 degrees?
- Do you have chills, cough, nasal congestion (including runny nose), sore throat, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath?
- Have you and/or anyone in your household been exposed to COVID-19 or to any person that is currently isolated due to symptoms or a positive test?
- Have you have traveled internationally in the past two (2) weeks?
If anyone attending the appointment answers YES to any of the above questions, please contact us ahead of arriving for the appointment. You may be asked to reschedule the appointment to another time or location to help prevent the possible spread of illness within our offices.
NOTE: Our operating hours as listed on our website may adjust due to the pandemic.
For the most up to date information, please feel free to call our office at (402) 465-5600.