Complete Children’s Health has important information regarding your child’s upcoming appointment. Please review carefully. We have taken several measures to ensure the health and safety of you and your child.
FOR APPOINTMENTS SCHEDULED AT OUR SALT CREEK CIRCLE, HOHENSEE DRIVE, and NORTHWOODS LOCATIONS:
If the parent/guardian and child attending the appointment answer YES to any of the following questions you may be asked to reschedule your appointment to another time or location. Please CONTACT our office PRIOR to arriving for your child’s appointment:
- Do you and/or your child have a fever greater than 100.4 degrees?
- Do you and/or your child have chills, cough, nasal congestion (including runny nose), sore throat, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath OR seasonal allergies?
- Have you and/or anyone in your household been exposed to COVID or to a person that is currently quarantined?
- Have you have traveled internationally in the past 2 weeks?
FOR APPOINTMENTS SCHEDULED AT ALL LOCATIONS:
Important Appointment Process:
- We ask that ONE parent/guardian accompany the child during the scheduled appointment. NO additional children.
- Parent/guardian and children over the age of 2 are asked to wear a face covering (cloth face mask, scarf, bandana, t shirt) over their mouth and nose while in our office.
- Please complete the surveys on our PATIENT PORTAL prior to your arrival. If your survey has not been completed, you will be asked to complete it prior to entering the office.
- Our waiting rooms are closed. Upon your arrival, call the location of your appointment to begin the check in process.
3262 Salt Creek Circle 402-327-6054
8201 Northwoods Drive 402-327-6053
4020 Hohensee Drive 402-327-6055
1336 West A Street 402-327-6056
Please note, due to COVID, our hours may have changed from those posted below. Please call our office for the most up to date information.