Our Family Working With Your Family
We welcome you and your family to Lincoln’s most innovative pediatric practice. Established in August 1995, Complete Children's Health, P.C. is dedicated to the care of well and sick children in a family-friendly, cost effective way. We believe the best care of children is best accomplished as a partnership between parents and care providers. Therefore, we believe you can have certain expectations of us, and we, in turn, can provide the service and quality you deserve.
The Complete Children's Health family of physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, clinical psychologists, nurses, billing specialists, receptionists and administrators works each day to give your family what you want and need.
- We provide friendly service at our four convenient locations.
- We offer weekend appointments in addition to our regular office hours.
- We are currently affiliated with St. Elizabeth Regional Medical Center, Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital, Bryan Health Medical Center and Children's Hospital in Omaha.
Our providers and nurses take pride in giving your children excellent medical care. Our family is here for your family!
At Complete Children’s Health, we are dedicated to leading pediatric healthcare in Lincoln and surrounding areas by enhancing the growth, development and well-being of children and adolescents.
Complete Children’s Health strives to provide the highest level of healthcare possible. This standard remains the cornerstone of any strategy we pursue. With this as our foundation, over the next ten years, CCH will:
- Expand beyond general pediatrics to include pediatric subspecialists and support staff
- Develop community partnerships that further our strategic objectives
- Work toward certification as a Patient Centered Medical Home
- Become more public in our efforts to advocate for our patients and our cause of improving the health and well-being of children
- Expand our clinical research program
- Increase our physical presence in the community to include at least four strategically located offices
- Remain a leader in the use of Information Systems technology in the operation of all of our offices
Excellence as demonstrated by incorporating best practices into our daily care routines.
Integrity as demonstrated by adherence to the highest standard of medical ethics and care.
Service as demonstrated by our ongoing commitment to providing a medical home for each of our patients.
Compassion as demonstrated by our caring for each patient as an individual deserving of our undivided attention and respect.
Electronic Health Records
Our Electronic Health Records allow physicians access to patient charts from any of our locations. Complete Children’s Health does not use any paper charts. Therefore, physicians always have immediate access to the most current clinical information.
Our phone hours and regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Weekend appointments for ill children are available at our West A Street location. Call us at 402-465-5600 to schedule an appointment.
Complete Children's Health, P.C. is closed on some holidays including, Christmas, New Year’s, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day. Other select days may have reduced hours.
After Office Hours
After office hours you may call Telephone Line to Care (TLC) at 402-219-7777. This is our after-hours nurse advice and triage service which can be used when your child is sick or has a minor (non-life threatening) injury. You can also access the TLC website for online help regarding your child's illness. If your child's illness or injury is life threatening call 911. Please ask the Emergency Room to contact your child's doctor to discuss this illness or injury.